I've been putting off posting any progress photos in person for some time now, but some of you might know I'm attempting to make a real life Beast. The majority of the project has been just getting the head/mask together. I had a lot of help from my amazing wife, who helped me cast my head in alignate, and make an ultracal bust of my head to sculpt the Beasts head onto. After that I had to make another mold, and then cast the mask in Silicone. After that, of course... comes the hair punching. Lots and lots of hair punching. Ignore the weird shine on theright half of the Beasts stache. That's just there because I haven't finished punching the hair completely across and light is hitting where it won't once it's complete. Also I need to spray the right side down with Dry shampoo, like I did the left, to get the shine down even more. Then of course more color blending with the hair. I have so much more to do on this. I've sculpted horns, and I've begun making the silicone mold to cast the hard plastic horns in. I'm going for as close as I can get to the film look, but being as the film look is CGI I can only do so much to make it fit my head and form properly. I hope you've enjoyed this look at my mask in progress. :) Believe it or not, this is ALL my first time doing this stuff, though I have made costumes before. The only thing I ever sculpted before was Casey Jones' mask replica from the 1990 TMNT. This will probably be the only image(s) I'll be posting until the costume is actually complete.